June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Nov 3, 2007

Pray For Ian

"... pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." James 5:16


In February of this year I came across the blog Pray For Ian, maintained by the family and friends of a young man name Ian who was seriously injured in a car accident on September 30, 2006. Since then I have been an almost daily visitor to the blog as I join in praying and believing God for this young man’s healing.

I don’t know what the outcome will be but I have been touched by this family’s dedication and faith in God. I’ve never met them and probably won’t this side of heaven but I do understand a little of what they’re going through and I know that there is no distance in prayer. So I ask you, if you will, to join in with this family, visit the blog and please, Pray For Ian.

No comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008