June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Jan 1, 2006

About Me

Bernadine J. McIntosh is a


Born again believer

loving daughter

loyal younger sister seven times over

faithful friend



She is also


a dedicated Primary School Teacher

founder/publisher of a teen girl magazine

An avid bookworm

An aspiring writer

A budding poet



Her ambitions

To travel the world and share her faith with as many people as she can

To inspire young ladies to make positive choices, reach for the stars, follow their dreams and acknowledge God in their lives.

To help make the world a better place by living a life that honors God and reaching out to her fellow man.

To strive for excellence in everything she decides to do

2 comments:

LisaShaw said...

I enjoyed reading a little bit more about you sister!

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed your writing ministry inspired by the Holy Spirit. Please put a picture on your website under "About Me". Thanks and my God continue to bless your endeavors

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008