June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Feb 1, 2010

Girl Talk Magazine Dec '09-Feb '10

Click on a link below to read some of the contents of Girl Talk Magazine.

A Look Back


A Place for Me

Choosing Happiness

Grouchy Lainie

Letting Go, Holding On and Moving Forward

Spotlight on Miss Ashlea Archer

What a Girl Wants to Know - Public Speaking




This issue of Girl Talk came out very, very late. However I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do. But I have decided after much prayer that as of June of this year I will be taking a hiatus from publishing Girl Talk print magazine. Read the Publisher's Note for further information.

No comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008