June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Sep 15, 2009

Girl Talk Sept/Nov '09


Click on a topic below to read some of the contents of this issue of Girl Talk.

ARTICLES

Dawn & Elaine's Final Year (Fiction)

Do Hard Things Book Review & Giveaway


Tips on Good Nutrition


The 411 on Good Nutrition

Prayer for Tomorrow (Poem)

Spotlight on Miss Racquel Rose

The Baby Can Wait (A Mother's Perspective)

What Makes You Cool?

2 comments:

Denise said...

Sending love and prayers your way.

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

Thank you for the sweet comment over at Laced with Grace today. I know you went to your class today and encouraged them a bunch!

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008