June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Dec 30, 2008

The Day Before the End...

I'm over here today


The day before the end... I can't believe that another year is almost over. This year has been a walk of faith for me but God has proven Himself to me over and over again. I am excited to see what this New Year is going to bring.

When I was a little girl it was a tradition to go to service on New Year’s Eve and “bring in the New Year, in church.” As an adult the tradition is still ingrained in me. To me there is something wonderful about ending the old year as I began it and starting the New Year as I want to end it… in the house of God, in the presence of the Lord.

Stop by Laced With Grace to continue reading.

No comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008