June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Dec 11, 2008

The Shepherds' Story

I'm over here today



10 Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. 11 For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:10-11...

Stop by Laced With Grace to continue reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved this story and also, loved, loved your Kingdom Assignment. I put it ont he page today along with your photo. Thank you for taking time to do this.

Thank you for honoring Jesus with your life. Love you tons.

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008