June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Dec 1, 2008

Publisher's Note

Dear Young Lady

How are you? I’m sure that by now you’re in the Christmas frame of mind. Exams are beginning and the school term is just about over, now for the holly, jolly days of Christmas…

What’s on your Christmas wish list this year? I hope you receive that which you desire most. However, if your parents can’t afford to get you everything you want, remember Christmas is not all about the gifts around the tree. It’s about the most precious gift… Jesus Christ.

As you peruse the pages of Girl Talk be sure to read Twaniqua’s article “Why I Don’t Have a Boyfriend Right Now” . She answered my call for writers in the last issue and wrote a very insightful article. I’d love to have more of you do the same so do drop me a line.

Until next time, have a wonderful Christmas with those you love and a very happy New Year and as always, don’t ever forget how very special you are…

God bless
Bernadine J. McIntosh
Founder/Publisher

No comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008