June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Jan 8, 2008

Daily Dose Award


Thank you Jen, over at My 3 boys and I for this lovely award like award. Since I’m the worst at regular updates this award is indeed a pleasant surprise.

This award originated from Xandra and she wrote:
So here’s to all the blogs that you’ve discovered that you can’t possibly live without. They make you laugh, cry, think and feel connected every time you read a post. They give you a thrill as you see them loading into your browser and you get an equally satisfying thrill when you see that they have commented on your blog.

Here's a few blogs I enjoy visiting whenever I'm online.

Laced With Grace- This blog ministered to me long before I became a part of the writing team. I love reading the different life experiences, trials and triumphs of the ladies who write and comment there and actually visiting their blogs. I always come away feeling inspired. (So if you're in anyway connected to LWG, this goes to you)

Pray for Ian - I found this blog almost a year ago and was inspired by the faith of the family and friends of Ian, a young man who was seriously injured in a car accident. Visit if you have time and pray for Ian.

Girls, God and the Good Life - A lovely group blog for teens and twenty-somethings, I don't fit the age bracket but I enjoy reading anyway, lol.

2 comments:

eph2810 said...

Oh girl you are too sweet. You are such a precious gem and piece of our little devotional blog. We are so blessed to have you part of the team :)

(((hugs))) and blessings.

Denise said...

You are very deserving of this award my friend.

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008