June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Apr 8, 2008

Don’t Give Up

I'm over here this evening. (Please forgive my late posting)

Have you ever had a dream you’ve felt like giving up on? I have.

Do drop by and read the rest of my post.

3 comments:

Denise said...

I am on my way there sweetie.

Aunt Angie said...

"Little is much...if God is in it...Labor not...for wealth or fame...there's a crown...and you can win it...if you trust in Jesus name."
I wish I could "sing" you that line...it is a sweet old song. But my singing would make the birds start coughing and sputtering!
You are a blessing Bernadine!!

Tea with Tiffany said...

Great post. Thanks, dear.

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008