June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Apr 14, 2009

Weekend Fun

Earlier this month six girls descended on my house for a Girl Talk weekend. The weekend began with lots of talk and laughter as the girls hadn’t all been together for quite a while. Here is our weekend at a glance

Friday


Gifts and makeup tips, with laughter and fun thrown in the mix.

Saturday
Sippin' & Posin'



Playin' & Shoppin'




Sunday


Off to church,then lunch with some family and friends

Before church five of the girls allowed me to film them singing a song... be sure to take a minute and listen below.





Monday morning,
Tired goodbyes as we went our separate ways for school, college classes and work...

2 comments:

Tea with Tiffany said...

What a beautiful bunch of God's friends. Thank you for the gift of music. I loved it.

Aunt Angie said...

I LOVED that!!! Beautiful life of Christ shining through each heart!

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008