June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



May 8, 2009

A Mother's Example

I'm over here today.



Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him away. Genesis 5:24


Enoch was one character I didn’t relate to at first in my Old Testament reading. It seemed impossible for anyone to have such a close intimate walk with God, but as I thought about my mother’s life Enoch was the Old Testament character that I thought about most. He doesn’t have a whole book in the bible, just a few verses. However, the verse above could have been written about my mother. ..

Stop by Laced With Grace to read my Mother's Day devotion

1 comment:

Aunt Angie said...

I'm headed over~ :)

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008