June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Mar 10, 2010

When Last...?

When last have you witnessed,
To a sinner on the street
And told him of Jesus Christ,
Who died on Calvary

When last have you told anyone,
Of God’s love for you and me,
That is so pure and true and good
He gave his best freely

When last have you felt so burdened
For the plight of a lost one
That you could not sleep at night
For interceding for his soul?

When last have you shared,
Your testimony with someone?
To strengthen and uplift him,
And help him to go on?

If I don’t know is your answer,
Then God’s not pleased with you.
For you’re not fulfilling the purpose
For which he’s sanctified you

God wants you to be a witness,
To the sinner on the street,
To the discouraged and disheartened
To whomever you may meet

You cannot keep your mouth closed
And go on your merry way
With no thought of those you pass
Who are on their way to hell

So be a witness for Jesus
Or many souls will be to your charge
Whose lives ended in destruction
Because, you didn’t play your part.

Inspired by Pastor Monvella McIntosh

No comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008