June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Apr 23, 2006

Faith

Fearlessly
And
Intently
Trusting
Him

Faith... sometimes that little word seems like such a big deal. It is so easy to have faith when everything is going well. Unfortunately, there are times when it seems that nothing is working out the way we want it too and our backs are against the wall. In those times it's difficult to trust and have faith in God. However those are the times when we need to fearlessly and intently trust him (God). Surely our God has proven many times He's worthy of our trust.

No comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008