June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Sep 3, 2006

Many hands make light work

After a seemingly too short vacation it was time to go back to work. For a teacher that means a classroom to decorate and make appealing to the students that would be coming through the doors a week later.

For several years,three of my nephews have volunteered to put their creativity to work and help me make my classroom beautiful. Unfortunately for me, two of them were off to college this year so I thought their youngest brother and I would have to go it alone. However I was wrong. They decided to take their last Saturday before leaving for college to help me in my classroom. This meant the world to me and made my work so much easier. "Many hands does indeed make light work"

If you've never volunteered to help anyone out during a difficult time, think about it. Babysitting for a neighbor or running an errand once in a while can make someone's day. My helpful nephews made my week. Thanks guys






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008