June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Sep 2, 2007

Laced With Grace New Address




FYI, Laced With Grace (the devotional blog that I write for) has a new address. www.lacedwithgrace.com Be sure to change your link to include the new address.

Also, be sure to join me there on Tuesday for my post, But for the grace of God...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool blog :)

eph2810 said...

Thank you so much for posting this, Bernadine.
And for the rest - well not yet. I am hoping to get some rest tomorrow, on our Labor Day :) - Hopefully I will be able to read a book tomorrow.

Blessings to you and yours :)

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008