June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Oct 7, 2007

Coffee with God

I'm over here tomorrow, talking about coffee time with God.




Do join me...

3 comments:

eph2810 said...

Looking forward reading your devotion in the morning.

How have you been, my friend? I hope that school is going well and your pupils are doing well :)

(((hugs)))

Denise said...

I will be joining you my friend.

Anonymous said...

Bernadine,

I just wanted to stop in to tell you that God and I see your beautiful heart. Your voice in our computer land is healing and encouraging. Especially to me.

Well done good and faithful servant.

I will be by LWG later today. Have a wonderful day. He is always near. Love and hugs, Lynn

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008