June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



May 31, 2008

Eight Years of Girl Talk


























In case you wondered why Girl Talk's 7th year has only three issues, that was the year my mother died and I wasn't sure that I wanted to continue with Girl Talk. However, thanks to the encouragement of family and friends I decided not to stop.

2 comments:

Denise said...

I am so glad you did not stop, love you.

eph2810 said...

I know that the loss of your mom was hard on you, Bernadine, but I believe that you did the right thing to continue with Girl Talk. I think that you are a wonderful inspiration to those young girls and they need it - especially in today's society.

Blessings to you and yours - Happy Anniversary "Girl Talk"

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008