June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



May 20, 2008

Girl Talk 8th Anniversary

June 1, 2008 will be the eighth anniversary of Girl Talk Magazine. As the years go by I’m always encouraged by the interest of a new set of young ladies and their parents to continue the work.

(Girl Talk's First Year)


(Preteen reader and helper)
















Twany, proofing and giving advice from a teen's point of view.







Some of the initial readers of Girl Talk have graduated from high school, college and are working in their chosen careers while others have also married their prince and started their own little families. It’s always great to meet up with some of them and hear their stories and I’m hoping that during Girl Talk’s ninth year that I’ll be able to do updates on some of them.

During the rest of this month I’ll once again be sharing some of my favorite articles as well as readers’ favorites.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats on your 8th anniversary, well done my friend.

Tea with Tiffany said...

Wow, God is allowing you to use your passion and bless teen girls.

I'm so thankful to find others who have a heart for teens. I'm one of those hearts.

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008