June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Jan 21, 2009

Dreamer


I have a dream inside of me
A hope for tomorrow and what it can be
A longing to do what impossible seems
A desire to have the unreachable dream
So I’ll reach for the stars
With all of my might
I’ll go after my dream with
Persistence until…
My dream becomes real in my life
I won’t let my dream die


Inspired by a message my mother preached on Joseph the Dreamer



What do you want to accomplish in this year? I challenge you to go after it with all of your heart. If God has given you a dream He has also given you the ability to accomplish it. Don't let your dream die!

1 comment:

Tea with Tiffany said...

God allowed my dreams to slowly die last year. I am starting 2009with a new fire for God and the dreams He gives me. He's promised to give me better ones than I could come up with myself.

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008