What do you love most about being a "girl"?
by Davina, Jess, Ruth, & Sabrena
What do we love about being girls? Hmm... let’s see…
3. GIRL TALK!
4. No goatee
5. Not having smelly feet.
6. No extra unwanted hair.
7. We get nicer clothes
8. Chocolate solves almost all of our problems.
9. We’re allowed to be crabby at least once a month
10. We can get out of gym when we have cramps really bad.
11. Watching “Chick Flicks” with our closest friends.
12. We can hug all of our friends, talk about clothes and shop as much as we want without guys thinking it’s unusual.
13. If guys cry they get called a big girl’s blouse. If we cry we get hugs! (Ruth’s from England in case you never heard that term)
Girl Talk Magazine Dec 04/Feb 05
(I was looking through an old issue of Girl Talk when I came across this. )