June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



May 22, 2007

Girl Talk's Anniversary

Almost seven years ago I published the first issue of Keeping it Real Girl Talk magazine (shortened to Girl Talk). It was rather primitive in its appearance but what was inside was a reflection of what was inside my heart, my concern for teen girls and my desire to see them grow into godly young women.

Girl Talk has grown from the 100 copies that I printed the first time and I now regularly; print from 500-1000 copies per issue. This is something I love doing and plan to continue as long as God wills.

As I count down to Girl Talk's seventh anniversary (June 1) I'll be reposting some of my favorite articles from past issues of the magazine.

1 comment:

eph2810 said...

That is so neat :) - Congratulations, Bernadine.
I am looking forward reading some article in the future.

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008