June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Dec 16, 2007

What's for Breakfast

“A mother and father were frustrated with their two boys that had developed a foul mouth from being around kids at school. The Father told his wife, "I know what my father would do if I used words our sons are using. He would grab us up and whip us with a belt. I believe that is the only thing that will work with thees boys."

Being desperate, the mother said, "O.K., we will try that first thing Monday morning."

On Monday morning the first boy came down the stairs for breakfast. He sat down and the mother asked him what he wanted for breakfast.

The boy said, "I guess I want those "blinkety blank" cornflakes. Without saying a word the Father grabbed him and whipped him good with a belt.

The second boy had witnessed the event from the top of the stairs. The Father look up at him and said, "What do you want from breakfast."

The second boy said, "I don't know, but I sure don't want any of those "blinkety blank" cornflakes."

For more smiles visit Lynn

2 comments:

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, that was funny. I love you my friend.

Unknown said...

What a hoot!!!

I can see that really playing out! Love you and have a blessed and beautiful Christmas. Love and hugs, Lynn

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008