June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Dec 31, 2007

A New Day Dawning

Yesterday is past and gone
Tomorrow is but a dream
Today is all that I have
To fulfill God's holy call

Yesterday is but a memory
Tomorrow I may not see
So what I have to do for God
I must do today!

God cares not about yesterday
And tomorrow he's never promised
He judges me by my today
so I must live it to the fullest

I must do all I can today!
I will not dwell on yesterday!
I cannot count on tomorrow,
I must do God's will today!

So at the dawn of this new day
I make a promise in my heart
To not wait until tomorrow
But do God’s will today!

by Bernadine McIntosh
December 31, 2001 7:16pm

4 comments:

eph2810 said...

Oh.my.word, Bernadine - that is beautiful. I think I need to hang this poem by you in my cubicle. Thank you so much for sharing.
Be blessed as you have blessed me tonight.

(((hugs)))

Iris

Willow Cottage said...

Beautiful! You are definitely a wonderful poet and writer. I applaud you for your wonderful work concerning your Girl Talk Magazine. I wish there would have been this type of material for me when I was young. We need more inspiring women like you in this world.

Thank you for your visit. I'm so glad you stopped so that now I may visit again to read such lovely doses of wisdom :)

Happy New Year!

Denise said...

Very beautiful my friend, love you.

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

Hi
Im a regular reader of Denises blog and having read your testimony and what you do to help young ladies I think youd be someone Id like to get to know

lovely poem
Happy New Year
hope it will be a good one for you
Jen at http://my3boysandiza.wordpress.com

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008