June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Nov 5, 2007

Are You Ready?

Are you ready to meet Jesus?
I asked a friend one day
Do you know that he is coming,
To take his bride away?

My friend if you’re not ready
You will be left behind
To face the perils on this earth
Without him by your side

Will you accept him now
While there’s still time?
He’s knocking at your heart,
Please won’t you let him in?

I know that I’m a sinner,
Was her reply to me,
But I am not yet ready
To yield my life to him

Right now I’m in to having fun
Not playing by the book
But maybe in a year or two
I’ll give my life to him

I looked at her sadly, with
Tears in my eyes
And said I hope its not too late
When at last you do decide.

2 comments:

Connie Barris said...

beautiful....

I have two people in my path of life right now that I am ministering to... proclaimed atheist and agnostic... I just pray to God to help me draw them close to Him...
BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE....

thank you....

Denise said...

Thanks for this sweetie.

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008