June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Jun 1, 2009

Happy 9th Anniversary Girl Talk

Dear Girls,

Today, June 1, 2009 is actually Girl Talk’s ninth anniversary. I can’t believe it’s been nine years since I started my little ministry to teen girls. Publishing Girl Talk has helped me to grow in so many ways as I write, get feedback and interact with some of the young ladies I’ve met over the past nine years.

My purpose in publishing Girl Talk has remained unchanged. I seek to encourage young ladies to live up to their potential, make positive choices and acknowledge God in their lives. This remains my goal as I continue to publish Girl Talk.

Thank you for your support over the years. Every time I felt like giving up God allowed some of you to send me an email or call me on the phone to encourage me and let me know that you’re still out there and still reading Girl Talk.

Special thanks to those young ladies who have become the faces of Girl Talk. You never complain when I constantly stick a camera in your face for yet another photo. You’re the best!

L-R Kayla, Valene, Stephanie, Bernadine, Wendyann, Twaniqua & LaChante



God bless,
Bernadine McIntosh

No comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008