June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Jan 10, 2007

Actions

Actions speak
louder than words
Is a saying that is
most often heard.


They speak of things
You would never say
And express your
Values in every way.


They bring to light
things hidden within
Exposing the deepest,
darkest of sins


They tell the world
Who you are inside
More effectively
Than a single word

No comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008