June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Jan 12, 2007

Girl Talk Magazine

"Is that the new issue of Girl Talk?"
"Can I have one?"

I distribute Girl Talk to the teen girls in my church before I give to anyone else and they're always excited to see a new issue. In fact I think everyone loves getting one, teens, preteens and adults.
















These preteens didn't even notice me with my camera, they were so interested in what they were reading.
















Hmmm, a boy reading Girl Talk? I wonder if he's trying to find secrets that will help him understand girls better.
Girls, are any of you missing a magazine?



Stay tuned, I'll be posting articles from the new issue of GT, which the young man happens to be holding over the next few days.

1 comment:

Karen said...

This is awesome! I'm glad you're out there inspiring tweens and teens for Christ. We definitely need more magazines like this one. Keep up the good work! And thanks for stopping by my blog to post a comment. Yolanda Adams can sing!!!

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008