June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Mar 2, 2006

An Invitation to You

August 22, 2004


Bible Verse: I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord. Psalm 122:1

It never ceases to amaze me the sense of child-like awe, wonder and expectancy I feel when I enter God's house. I am excited as a child about to unwrap a much awaited and longed for gift, not sure what it is but knowing that something wonderful awaits within.

The beautiful thing about going into the house of God is that I always leave feeling refreshed, renewed and eager to face whatever challenges life throws my way. I can totally relate to how David felt when he said, "I was glad when they said unto me, let us go into the house of the Lord." God's house for me is a place to lose myself in the wonder of his presence and allow his sweet Holy Spirit to minister to my hurts, lift my burdens, renew my joys and give me courage to face another day with him by my side to guide and direct me.

I invite you as a friend, this week to "come let us go into the house of the Lord, it's really a special place to be.

July 11, 2004

No comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008