June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Mar 2, 2006

My Prayer of Thanksgiving

August 8 2004


Bible Verse You are my God, and I will give you thanks; you are my God, and I will exalt you. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalm 118:28-29

Lord I thank you for your grace, for your mercies,
for your loving kindness towards me.
Every time I look at the beauty of nature
or listen to your voice whispering in the wind
Every time I think about you Lord I stand in awe of who you are
and all that you have done.
I stand humbled by the fact that you love me, you care for me,
that you actually sent your son to die for me.
Your goodness and your grace Lord, it still amazes me.
I don't understand it, I know I don't deserve it,
but I'm grateful for it.

No comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008