June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Mar 2, 2006

Oh to See Him!

August 15 2004


Bible Verse For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4

At this moment I'm reading the last book in the Left Behind series, Glorious Appearing. I've just reached the part where Jesus appears in the clouds. It brought goose bumps to my skin. I actually find myself being envious of characters in a book, that they beheld my Lord before me. I can only think upon reading, "Oh to see Him, to look upon his face!" I find myself echoing the words of many of the characters in the book, "come Lord Jesus!"

What about you? Are you looking forward to his glorious appearing? Is he your Lord? Jesus will indeed come one day, the condition we meet him in is up to us.

July 12, 2004

No comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008