June 1, 2010 I published the last issue (at least for a while) of Girl Talk my teen girl magazine. Since this blog was originally designed for the purpose of publishing weekly devotions for the magazine and later the magazine itself I decided to create another blog that isn’t connected to Girl Talk.

I’ll probably still publish book reviews or other items here now and again but you’ll more often find me at Trusting Him with Today. I hope you’ll stop by



Mar 2, 2006

What does my conversation say about me?

July 18, 2004


Bible verse: Only let your conversation be as becometh the gospel of Christ that whether I come to see you or else be absent that I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one spirit, with one mind, striving together for the faith of the gospel. Philippians 1:27

My Thoughts

It's quite easy to fall prey to participating in the wrong type of conversations. Sometimes we do it without even being fully aware of what we are doing. However we should be very careful about which type of conversation we allow ourselves to get involved in. There are some people we will never get to share our testimony with or witness to about the goodness of Jesus. However many of them watch the lives we live. They listen to the conversation we participate in and judge us from there.

The Bible admonishes us not to stand in the way of sinners but we do it sometimes unknowingly. When they see us participating in ungodly conversation they are distracted from the real issue, the fact that Jesus Christ, the son of God died for their sins. What is your conversation saying about you? Would your Christianity stand the test of your conversation? I vow today that I will try to ensure that the conversations I participate in show my Christianity in a positive light.

March 28, 2002

No comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008